Singapore Flyer Sky Dining
Come and try the world’s first full butler service dining experience in the
sky only at Singapore Flyer! The ultimate dining experience coupled with awe-inspiring views of
Be it with your loved one, or corporate guest, onboard the World’s Largest
Giant Observation Wheel, indulge in fine dining and true5-star service. The
best way to impress!
In: 7:00pm) OR 8:30pm(Check In: 8:00pm)
|Dinner for Two Package Includes:
- 2 Rotations (approx 1 hour)
- Exclusive check-in (Express Boarding)
- In-flight Host
- 4-course Fine Dining Menu (Dinner) with Dessert, Coffee and Tea served in-capsule
- 1 complimentary parking coupon per couple
- Flyer Lounge access*
- Free entry to Journey of Dreams (optional post-flight programme)
Terms and Conditions
- Guests must arrive at the Guest Services Lounge (Level 1) not less than 30 minutes prior to the flight time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted for boarding at Singapore Flyer’s discretion and flights are subject to availability.
- Changes to your flight time or date must be made at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled flight time, subject to availability.
- No refund will be given for changes to flight time and are subject to availability.
- 3-days advanced booking is required.
- Minimum 2 persons per booking.
- Maximum 10 persons per Sky Dining capsule.
- Due to inclement weather, your Sky Dining Flight may be postponed or cancelled.
- Children under the age of 7 years old are not permitted for Sky Dining unless it is a private capsule booking.
- Guests who bring children for Sky Dining must purchase additional Sky Dining Flight Tickets at the per pax published rate.
- *Access to Flyer Lounge is subject to availability.
- Guests are requested to be in smart casual attire. No shorts, slippers or flip flops are allowed.
- Outside food and drinks are strictly not allowed inside the capsules.